A GRADUATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN ADVANCED MANUFACTURING
*The graduate certificate portion of this program is pending the accreditation of Mines online learning program by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
CERTIFICATE PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Advanced Manufacturing Professional Program is a fully-online graduate-level certificate program that teaches the interdisciplinary skills needed to apply cutting-edge manufacturing techniques within a wide range of industries. Throughout the program, students gain valuable experiences with state-of-the-art industrial equipment and open-platform fabrication systems with a focus on additive manufacturing. Additionally, students investigate various materials such as polymers, metals, ceramics and biological materials, while optimizing structural design and capturing and interpreting important process data.
CERTIFICATE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
Upon completion of the Advanced Manufacturing Professional program, graduates will have the skills to:
- Design products for additive and advanced manufacturing processes
- Drive innovation through the effective application of simulation tools for ideation and design verification
- Leverage advanced manufacturing systems in industry to integrate state-of-the-art technologies within various fields
- Exploit data and optimization to reveal more and better R&D solutions
DETAILS & TIMELINE
- Each class lasts 8 weeks and requires approximately 15 hours per week
- Earn the professional certificate in one academic year (late Aug – early May)
- Designed for working professionals OR full-time students
- 100% online classes allow you to complete coursework on your schedule from any location with WiFi access
- Connect and complete your class assignments with any laptop, tablet, or handheld device